Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 sprouts

You know how you just go around snapping photos and when your done you don't realize what a great shot you had until you see the all?  That's what I got when I looked at the shots today.  One is cool in it's own right on being a veggie sprout (I think it's a carrot) and it's been on the deck railing since it was planted and the other is my littlest sprout of mine.  This is soo cool.  I love the way she's looking at something inside and how you can only see one eye and you get to see a different sort of look in the glass.  What do you think?  Isn't she beautiful! 

May 23


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love both shots but really the one of T is gorgeous! Espicaly with the reflection in the glass.

Lynne said...

Thanks, she's so easy to photography. She has so many moods and looks to capture, I have a hard time not taking pictures of her all the time.