Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mad Housewife

I found a chardonnay that I like and the winery name is something that made me want to pick up a bottle,  Mad Housewife.  I find it's a nice smooth chardonnay and I usually don't drink red wine.  I picked up a bottle because the name made me giggle and it was on sale...plus if I buy 6 bottles of wine from this company I can get a free t-shirt sporting their name, love the idea of wearing a t-shirt that states I'm a Mad Housewife.  ;-)

I like the chardonnay and and if this is any indicator I might just have to try another kind or two...or 3.  I'm not much of a red wine drinker, but I do think this wine goes well with homemade lasagna and salad.  And I'm sipping on another glass as I type.

Aug 21

1 comment:

Genette Raborn Photography said...

Heehee...just catching up and had to LOL. This is Cabernet Sauvignon...not Chardonay. :P You explained yourself already, though, when you said you were having another glass while posting!

I'm going to have to ask Kev about this one...I, too, would love a shirt!