Monday, October 11, 2010

miss shooting with my Hasselblad

My husband bought me a Hasselblad years ago (for those that don't know it's a $$$ 120 film camera) and today he wanted to take a look at it again.  I forgot how beautiful it was how wonderful it was to use.  I open it up and took out the old film and put in a new roll.  I also just had to take a picture, it brought back memories of using it and how much fun it was to set up a shot.  It's heavy and takes beautiful pictures because the negative is so large.  I just might have to start using it again after I find out where I can get the film developed at.  I think I'm all a twitter about it and I just might have to start using my little bluebox once again.   heheehe  Oh oh he reminded me that our printer is also a scanner so that means that I can post the photos on line too!!!

Oct 11

No comments: