Sunday, February 6, 2011

5lb weight

Ever just have one of those weird ideas?  And you can't get it out of your mind and makes you giggle? I look down and see my little dragon by my computer and thought it would be a cool thing to photograph...but doing what or with what?  It's not very interesting sitting by my computer screen so that was out.  Hmmmm....what to do, what to do?  I looked around and got that idea!  yep, took my lazy butt off away from my computer long enough to set up the shot of this little dragon and a 5lb weight. Took about 10 photos before deciding on this one, photoshoped it a little bit and posted it.  The best thing is it turned out cuter then I thought.  LOL

Feb 6

2 comments:

Adriana Iris said...

LOL the magic of photoshop...

Lynne said...

oh yes, I love photoshop. Only wish I knew how to do more of the magic with it. LOL