Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Frog

We went to the GA RenFest and had a great time took a few ~okay a lot~ of photos of people and things.  We even say a Scottish Santa Claus!  But there was this one thing that as soon as I saw it I wanted to use as my photo a day.  I follow Happy Frog and I and we've never met or probably never will.  They're in Reading, United Kingdom and I'm in Atlanta, Georgia....a bit of a drive.  LOL  Anyway....I saw this cute little frog and thought of them right away.  Ya, doesn't look like this little frog is from England but still you get the picture.

It's funny how the internet works; we're half way around the world, never met or even seen each other but as soon as I saw this little frog I thought of her.  Some days you just got to love technology! Makes the world a smaller place.


April 30

2 comments:

Happy Frog and I said...

That's fantastic! Thank you for thinking of my Happy Frog across the pond when you saw this frog. I really appreciate the email too. Thanks very much indeed :-)

Lynne said...

I'm glad you like it. I wanted to give you the heads up because....well, it's always nice when someone thinks of you in a good way. :-D