Tuesday, September 13, 2011

happy hair

I wanted to see if T's hair was long enough to put in pigtails since she cut earlier this year.  AND IT was!! She told me her hair was happy, she had happy hair and Ms Tiffany, her teacher would wove, wove, WOVE IT!  She was all smiles with her hair in pigtails and as soon as she got on the bus she told her bus driver she had "happy hair!"  Alas, Ms Tiffany said it didn't last long, but that's okay because she had the biggest smile on her face while it was up and throughout the day because she went to school with happy hair!

Take a look at I Heart Faces to see other peoples entries for the back to school challenge.

Sept 8
I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

5 comments:

Rebekah Tosh Photography said...

Lover her big smile! She's so adorable!

Dollar General said...

What.A.Cutie!!!

Leilani said...

She is gorgeous!

Just Gravy said...

Love pig tails!! So cute!

Traci Michele said...

adorable!

I'd love to have you join me in my new (very simple and fun) photo blog hop! It's a great way to show off your photos, capture beauty and meet new bloggy friends!

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-capturing-beauty-blog-hop-link-up.html

Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations