Monday, December 12, 2011

Let ME in...human

Yep that is the look she is giving me as I reach for my camera this morning.  It was cold and I told her that before letting her out the door.  Did she listen to me?  Of course not, she's a cat!  LOL  Yeah, I think she was out for a total of 15 minutes the whole day, the rest of the time she was curled up on my bed in the laundry that needed to be folded.

This is such a fitting photo of Chocolate kitty that I wanted to enter it in I heart faces for their Furry Faces challenge.  If you're an animal lover go take a look and see the other entries over there.

Dec 8

Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that face well! Usually mine are up on their hind feet frantically pawing at the door.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

LOL. If looks could kill. Nice shot!

Stasha said...

Stunning eyes. Glad you got the message ;)

Tricia said...

That's hilarious! Amazing how you can know exactly what they're thinking just from a look.

Emilyrobinsonphoto said...

hehe... cute!