Friday, December 31, 2010

last one of the year

Well, I made it through a year of taking photos and more importantly posting them ~almost daily.  I think I've gotten better over the year, what do you think?

I know that in the beginning it was easier to post, but as the year went by it was harder to keep posting wondering if anyone would or wanted to see them, than after awhile I decided that it didn't matter, I would keep posting for the people who did want to see my photos.  Not going out with a bang or a whimper just a cool looking photo of Domo and my Nelyn Bear, two things that mean something to me.

It's been a interesting year trying to find something to photograph and next year I hope to keep my photo blog going.  Maybe not the same or as much, we'll see.  Time will tell.  Thank you all for checking out my blog.

~Lynne

Dec 31

No comments: