Saturday, January 22, 2011

lost another

Edd lost another tooth.  Boy it was drama trying to get that thing out.  We were on the way to go out to eat when she showed me her loose tooth.  I was NOT going to go out to dinner with her as she played with it in her month and then have it come out.  Oh no!  We tried and tried for 30 minutes to get her to open her mouth and take it out....what an ordeal!  finally hubby said enough was enough and put the time on and if she didn't get it out herself then he was going to pull it out!!!  I sat her down and told her to give me her finger and open her mouth.  I took her finger and push it on the tooth making it go back then I made her pull it forward.  Wal-la it came out with a choke.  No more hanging tooth.  Oh and dinner was good!  LOL 

I made it in faded colors so it didn't look so gross.

Jan 21

2 comments:

Inspired said...

I'm a first grade teacher and SO appreciate you just getting that tooth OUT of there. They play with them all day long until they are gone. :)

On day 24 of a 30 day photo challenge myself. It's tough!

http://www.inspirationclothesline.blogspot.com/

Lynne said...

I understand what you mean. Not everyone likes to see loose teeth just hanging there, it's just gross. I'm glad you stopped by.