Thursday, January 6, 2011

My take on the best photos of last year

Now this is only my idea of the last 12 months of photos that I took last year.  If you think there should be different ones let me know which ones you like better.  There were months that where easy to pick the best one and others there were really really hard to chose just one. 

 Jan
Power-Tower!
Feb gets 4 pictures because it's a set of photos that really can't be broken up.  
Princesses on Parade.

Mar
just little ol' me
April 
Sugar Gum and Pink Shoes
May 
Stealing Apples
June
Yes?
July
Playing in the Sprinkler
Aug
Truck Stop
Sept
Vito Just Chilling
Oct
Making Cookies
Nov 
Looking Away
Dec
Catching snowflakes

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

A fun set of photos :)

I don't think I'd have the discpline to post every day for a year.

It would be easy enough to post 365 images per year but not actually take a photo and post it every single day. I can go a week without lifting the camera and at other times take over 400 photos in a day. So it's the consistency that would screw me up on such a challenge.

So, which of your 12 is my favourite? I think it has to be November - those toes are just so cute :)

Lynne said...

Glad you like them. I'm not sure which is my favorite one, I think it might be the Legos. Feel free to stop by and again to see what I've been doing. :-)