Monday, April 25, 2011

Ladybug

I went outside to find something to take a photo of.  Turned out that the best thing was a ladybug on the Japanese maple in Nelyn's garden.  Today is his "angel day" I really can't call it an anniversary because I think of that word as a happy word.  Some days my heart overflows with sadness for not be able to see him grow up.  And little things like a ladybug on a leaf can make the sadness just a little bit lighter.

Oh and I just heard that a friend had her baby today, so now along with the tears of today I have a smile to add to the day. :-)

April 25

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hugs to you Lynne.

Calvin said...

Remember His Word, "unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds."

Lynne said...

thank you both! it means a lot.