Tuesday, April 19, 2011

raffle tickets

So I posted on facebook all the 41 baskets that was being raffled off at my daughters' school.  I had 5 people from around the US and Germany (CA, MI, PA, MD and a sister station in Germany) who wanted me to put money on some of the baskets.  I put about $150 in ten different baskets for them and me, hoping that one of us would win.  I had to write my name on each ticket, did I mention that each ticket was only a dollar?  Lots of writing my name and phone number over and over again.  I also wrote each person's initials on a ticket, so BA wanted $35 dollars worth of tickets I wrote her initials 35 times.  ND wanted $30 dollars worth of tickets I wrote her initials 30 times, SV wanted $10 dollars worth of tickets I wrote her initials 10 times and JB wanted $25 dollars worth of tickets I wrote her initials 25 times and can't forget ML in Germany who wanted $10 dollars worth of tickets on the American Girl doll basket, she said it was for her daughter.

GUESS WHAT!! my sister in MD won!  ~the bitch!  ;-)~ LOL~ She won one of the baskets I wanted.  Being the honest person that I am I called her up and told her she won.  She started giggle and laughing about it, even after I called her a bitch. LOL 

So since yesterday the photo was boring I'm posting photos of the tickets and the basket she won in and out of the wrapping...now I just have to get to the post office and mail it out to her. 

Don't you wish you won her basket?  Each of the 41 baskets has at least $200 worth of stuff in them and going up form there, up to $4000+.  WOW is all I can say!

April 17
some of the tickets

more of the tickets with initials on them

and the winner is!  B via me!  LOL

her basket needed 2 people to carry it, it's almost as large as Edd

B's basket, look what she won for a $1.00!

No comments: