Friday, January 22, 2010

new puppy

Meet Rae, or that's what she might be called.  She's a 9 week old pitbull puppy.  No not mine ~my husband would kill me if I brought home a new dog~ we're not dog people.  She's my son and DIL's new puppy.  My DIL brought her by with her when she came to watch T for me today.  And Rae is a scary cat.  My cat Chocolate (chocolate kitty) is not to crazy about dogs and has to find a way to claw them, that's why Rae has a scratched eye. Marisa put Rae on the floor for just a minute and Chocolate zapped her.  Poor Rae, she didn't know what to do, she yipped and looked like she wanted to hide, but didn't know were to go. :-(  We put a little neosporin on the cut.  It looks worse then it really is, but other then that, isn't she a cute little thing?

Jan 22

No comments: