Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ready to donate!

So they did it, they got their hair cut and it looks super cute.  T wanted her's cut too so after a bit of running around we went and got it done. 
The back story is I have a friend on facebook and her best friend's daughter has brain cancer, I was looking at her pictures on her page prayers for caryn and Edd asked why she didn't have any hair.  I told her and she said she wanted to cut her hair and give it to her.  Awww.....how sweet, this was a few months ago and she's been talking about it since.  She wants to cut her hair and give it to her.  I told her that Caryn already got a wig.  But she wouldn't give up so we went to the hair salon and got it cut.
 Edd got about 10-11 inches to give and because Edd was doing it T had wanted to donate hers too.  She was able to get 9 inches.  As you can see Edd has so much hair than T, it looks like Edd's hair looks 4 times more than T's but that doesn't matter because they both feel good about donating.  I'm so proud of them.  Oh and this isn't Edd's first time donating her hair, she's done it before.

I think I'll send it to Pantene.
 If you're brave enough you too can cut and donate your hair to.
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
Attn: 192-123 20770
Westwood Dr
Strongsville, OH 44149

Jan 22


No comments: