Thursday, March 11, 2010

coffee cup

Oh how I love a good cup of Coffee, especially in the morning but, also in the afternoon once in awhile.  And today I wanted one after I got home from school, dreary days do that to me.  I love my Krueger coffee maker.  Makes good coffee fast, and if all you want is one cup it's so worth it.  I forgot that I didn't have any creamer, big bummer for someone who likes cream in my coffee.  But I was lucky the other day we had some brownie a la mode with whipped cream.  It looked so pretty in the red & white striped cup on the wooden butcher block with whipped cream on top.  The texture of them all together was just too cool not to snap a picture or 2.  After I told it and went to look at it I realized that the blue striped make it even more cool with all the lines going in different directions.

Mar 11

No comments: