Wednesday, February 17, 2010

bus terminal

A good friend of mine was in a bind   She had another friend :-? that flaked out on her so she called me for help.  She need a way to get to the bus terminal because she needed to get to a different city and state to go to court.   Her other friend was suppose to drive her, but well I guess if you start drinking at 9 am it gives you a "tension headache" and you need to lay down for awhile.  Ya right....ah okay...I would call it "sleeping it off"...but well.....anyway, my friend called me at 2:30 saying she needed help. She needed to leave now to get there for her court date on Friday.  We tried to get her to a different station for a 4:30 bus, but we didn't have enough time. We found a bus leaving at 10:15 pm. This is the picture of the bus station, very small and hard to fine.  I know it will work out, but it makes me mad that another "friend" of her would leave her in such a lurch that she need to take the bus 500+ miles alone.  that's some great friend....NOT!

Feb 17

No comments: