Sunday, February 21, 2010

my sister B

I know it's a day late in posting Feb 20 photo, but I was studying for my algebra test yesterday and forgot all about it until after midnight when I finished my test.

I love my sisters!  Especially when one want to rake my backyard.  I have a pretty big backyard and because of all the rain we had last summer & fall there just wasn't enough dry days in a row get it done in.  And for some reason sister-B wanted to rake it while she was visiting me.  I guess living in Texas for a few years then moving to California and living there will do that someone who grew up *having to* rake leaves every fall.  LOL  I had my camera and was snapping photos of our kids when I called to her, she looked at me, made a funny face and lifted her leg.  I had to take it and because I love my sister, it's my photo of the day. ;-)~

Feb 20

No comments: