Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's cards.

(My computer was down yesterday, but I did take a photo and knew what I wanted to write.)

I love making homemade things.  I think it's more personally that way and I want my kids know that if it comes from the heart it can mean more then if you brought it in the store.  So Edd and I made her St Valentine's Day cards.  And let me tell you that it was like pulling teeth at some points.  I had her put stickers, stamps and doilies on them, plus had her write the letters "H" "V" and "D" and her name on the cards.    We did it!  It took only 2 days to do 20 but, we did it.  And she was so proud of herself that she did it.  I am proud of her too.  She did a great job.  She gave them out today at the school party because there's no school on the 12th.  Here they are! 

Feb 10

No comments: