Monday, February 22, 2010

pink tutus

Today I told my daughter E to get ready for dance class, and she told me she didn't want to go to dance class any more, she quit.  "I quit momma, I don't want to do it anymore."  WHAT!  "Oh no you don't, I don't think so! I didn't spend all this money for you to quit and today you will be getting your costume....so YOU are going!"  That's what I told her.   I wasn't sure if they were going the costumes or not, but I am sure glad was right .  They got their costumes today pretty pink tutus and they are *P-I-N-K!*.  You will be able to see them from the back row with these things on.  They are bright.  On a whin I brought my camera with me.  I'm so glad I did.  I love the way they are all lined up in their costumes like pink flowers in a garden in this photo.  I can't wait for the day when they get up on stage to dance.  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be one proud momma.

Feb 22

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Cute!

Jess said...

Sweet picture!

Ashley said...

love the tutus!