Friday, February 5, 2010

princesses on parade

Okay so it's late and I needed to do a photo!  Having 2 little girls in the house~ who are girly-girls~ there is always princess stuff around.  I look down and there they are princesses I took them as Edd left them but that just didn't look right.  So I line them up and voila princesses on parade.  I couldn't focus on all of them at the same time and I couldn't figure out which one I wanted to focus on so I did them all.  So even tho it's late and I didn't know what to photograph I'm posting 4 princesses pictures today. :-D

Feb 5

3 comments:

Angie Underwood said...

Ohhhh we love the Disney Princesses at my house too!

Tonia Sherrill said...

I love the four different shots of the princesses.

Lynne said...

Tonia, thanks I thought it was really cool to see the way each of the photos came out all together too.