Thursday, February 18, 2010

toes and jam

I love babies toes and after that is little kids toes.  I think they look so cute.  Two of my sisters are visiting and one nephew so I got my youngest 2 and my nephew together just before bed to take photos of their toes.  I made them take off their socks, sit in a circle on chairs to take them.
I should have check their toes before taking the photos.  As I was looking at the pictures I notice that they had some jam between the toes.  mmmmm-yum!  LOL But, what the heck they're already in bed and I didn't want to think of something else to shot so here you go ~toes and jam!

Feb 18

4 comments:

Jinxie said...

I loooooooooooooove kiddie feet and toes!! Jammy and all!!!!! <3

Lynn said...

HA, I think its cute! Great picture.

Angie Underwood said...

I love it!!!!!

Jess said...

LOVE this!